Wednesday 11 June 2014

The First Post

So here it is, my first blog post..

I've been reading blogs for quite a few years now and am scarily almost addicted to checking for new posts from my favourite Bloggers and YouTubers on a daily basis. At 25 I felt a little too old for this community, but today I decided "who really cares??" and to go for it anyway.


This is going to be a place for me to ramble on about whatever I'm currently in to. It'll probably be a mixture of makeup, nail art, food and fashion, but I'm also in the process of decorating my house so there'll be a bit of that too, I'm sure.


I guess I'll be treating this rather like a diary until there comes a time when strangers may wish to visit this little portion of the internet, so if you do happen upon my blog please stop a moment to say Hi!


Well, that's all for now..


~ H

No comments:

Post a Comment